Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I know I don't ususally do this but...

gOD! I can't talk on the phone. More specifically I can't introduce myself to people I don't know on the phone. I want to cry, run away, hide, turn back time, refuse to move, turn mute, cry, and cringe. Cause oh god that was bad. I was a telemarketer but worse and more iffy sounding.
"Hi Zack? You don't know me but uhhhh um Andrew from your work gave me your number and um I'm writing this article and um maybe you can answer some questions?” It continues and worsened from there but I have already blocked it out of my memory.

Who starts a conversation with "YOU DON'T KNOW ME BUT..." unless you're ending that sentence with "I'VE GOT A LOVELY SET OF KNIVES TO SELL YOU" or "I THINK I CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR DEBT PROBLEM"?

I think I chose the wrong career...sniffle.
I need another hug. I HATE talking on phones and oh wait my job is to phone people I don't know and ask them awkward personal questions which will be printed for random other people to read, point, and laugh at.

Now I have to wait an hour to phone him back and it usually goes better from there but gosh gee wiz I need to practise on beginning a conversation.

cry cry cry

1 comment:

R. said...

I believe we went over the fact that I can not talk on the phone either.

I would like to point out that I'm reading ur posts in the order u wrote, so I may post something else in the next blog too.

It'll only get better.... or worse...