Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Blog you are the only one that listens

That's right 3 in a day. I don't care :'(

I phoned back Zak and yeah I didn't sound like a dummy. I asked good questions. I didn't interrupt or be a moron I did everything right. EXCEPT OH WAIT. It didn't record. IN FACT every interview I did today DIDN'T RECORD because of one thing or another. I fixed the first problem (a little too late for my first 2 interviews) THEN when I talked to Zak the guy I really wanted to talk to the man with ALL THE FREAKING ANSWERS it just doesn't record. That's great just great.

I QUIT. I hate you life I hate you. More specifically I hate my recorder and everything it stands for. Maybe this is the gods way of showing me that when I think life sucks and I think I've ruined my day, my day just gets THAT MUCH worse. So I forget how I was a blabbering idiot only a few hours ago, which is a good thing, but now I get to think how I'm an idiot who can’t work a recorder and has nothing to write a story with.

That's fine. Just fine.

Flowers can be sent to under my bed where I am staying FOREVER.

1 comment:

R. said...

I'm sorry I couldn't chat longer to console you, but as u know, I've wasted all of my cell time talking to u already! :P

BASTARD recorder tho!

KILL IT, and flowers will be personally sent to under your bed, I'll be stalking you tonight! :)