Sunday, November 28, 2004

Then I'll dig a tunnel from my window to yours

Hello. I have wireless Internet. Haha! So little work and sleep will occur now that I have this fancy set up. WOOT!

CALLING ALL LIPS: You may or may not know I have a lip wall. I think it's cute and that's that. I have 5 lips but I need more. I'd say another 7 will do. I don't know if I know 7 people I feel are worthy enough for my lip wall. This may cause a problem in the future.

Do you notice a change in my blog? Not in the layout. I'd like to see a change in the layout but I'm too daft to do it. Anyway, do you see a change in my blog? I don't like what I write any more. I think I was more inspired in the summer. Eh who knows? School can do that to a person I guess; it will suck all the creative juices out of you. I hate! Semicolons. With a burning passion. It's so wishy-washy. It's like being on the fence in politics... but way worse. Boooo. I just hate how it looks.

Do teddy-bears have lips?

1 comment:

R. said...

Yes they do. So do Barbies and dogs.