Friday, November 19, 2004

And the winner of this weeks "What the fuck?!" award goes too...

As I sit here listening to my washing machine make loud rickety sounds I wonder WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING.
The thing is I drank beer last night. WHO DRINKS BEER?
Obviously I do. It turns out...I don't really mind it...when it comes in personal sized pitchers. WHO THE HELL thought of putting beer in mini-ish pitchers intended not for sharing?
Also, water saves lives. It saves me. I didn't have one sip of water last night. Because Mr. Bar man was all busy selling underage drunks more BEER.
I blame him for my need for extra-strength Tylenol.
Last night was fun though. Met boys. Danced with a taken boy. Laughed a lot. Wore my pretty shoes. But I'm sooo going back to my hard alcohol/girly drink ways. AND WATER. Damn you beer. Damn you.

6 comments:

R. said...

Awwwww!!! Don't forget u danced with me!! And I drank beer and I was drunk in the cab with you.

You should have just stayed at my house and I could baby u in the morning.. mind u I have to get ready for work eventually.

GET BETTER! xoxoxoxo

Daley said...

Beer is your friend in small quantities. It is better than hard alcohol because of who knows what but it just is. But wih beer should come greasy food. The fries or even better fish and chips really make the beeer experience much better even if you drink lots of it.

Joe said...

I'm going to have to disagree with Daley on the beer vs. hard alcohol debate. Greasy food or not, beer is oddly deceptive. Give me a "Pretty Girls Make Graves" over a pint o' beer any day. Just don't give me too many, because lord knows I can't seem to hold my liquor as well as I ought to be able to

Lisa said...

I have to say- I think beer is better than hard alcohol. I don't why though. That's all I have to contribute. Maybe it is the bubbles...

Joe said...

You know, Lisa, highballs feature hard alcohol *and* bubbles! ^^

Lisa said...

This is true...