Monday, November 22, 2004

look out below I'm letting go

Does anyone else hate Adobe Acrobat? I get really squeamish and frantic when the little muscle man and the other whooshing graphics of Acrobat pop up on my screen after I click on a link I think will take me to a web site. NO NO NOT ACROBAT! I plead while clicking ferociously on ‘stop’ or ‘back’. It’s almost bizarre how panicky I get hopping there’s still time to close the window before IT freezes and TAKES FOREVER to download.

Rachel doesn’t love my feet. When someone says “I love you” to me I expect them to love all of me.

“WELL, DO YOU LOVE MY CROTCH?” she retorted.

What a girl.

I miss work only because I don’t get to wait for the C-train downtown anymore. I used to see and hear some interesting stuff during the summer. Now when I do wait for the train, downtown, it’s with James and he’s distracting.

YES YOU GOT ME I’M IN LOVE WITH JAMES.

Freaking love. I only love girls, crotches?, and bizarre happenings. Geeez go back to rolling in your own fun. Leave my love out of it.

Well that was rambley perfection.

2 comments:

R. said...

Hehehe. Funny stuff!

Anonymous said...

Well would you love people's crotch? Feet are yucky.

~cananada