Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Once cruel, forever a crow.

Remember when I had dreads!? I kind of want them back...

There's an army of crows somewhere near by. They're being really loud. Crows freak me out. I don't know where I got the idea into my head but, I've always thought mean/evil/bad/nasty/cruel people get reincarnated into crows as some sort of punishment.

Oh also, today I left the apartment and crossed the street and suddenly this really big car barged out of the alley way, which was partially hidden from me by this big van. The giant car rolled down onto the main street and scraped the bottom of the car on the road. The big scraping sound made me jump. And then! Just when I think it's safe to cross the back alley this guy with four huge garbage full of bottles tied onto his bike zooms by - I made a mini scream sound and he had to swerve to miss me and then I felt guilty because he almost lost balance.

Anyway.

I'm still sick and my head feels all stuffy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow- i forgot about that guy! he was totally awesome!!! so were your dread my dear...but you know i've always been jealous of how supercool your fashion is.

Meghan said...

You have been?! Jealous of my "super cool" fashion? I never knew. If you saw me dressed at work you'd take that comment back. I really need to find a super cool at work look.
Thanks lins!

R. said...

Go post crazy much? Today I was sitting down and was all like, I should see what Moo was talking about, and then I find like a million posts. Go Moo!!

I heart your posts.

P.S. did you mean What or Want in your photo caption? That's right, I'm nitpicking.

Anonymous said...

anytime babe!

Anonymous said...

The man's clothes is very strange.
and he has a guitar.
I think he is crazy.

Anonymous said...

The person is a man, isn't it?
I think he is so insane.