Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Welcome


Hi,
I'm going to try to write a normal post right now. New blog template = new Meghan! I will only write about my day and I will never quote another song.


There's an ice cream truck blasting its music somewhere close to my apartment window. That's the first ice cream truck I've heard in years. Meanwhile, I'm blasting the un-edited version of Lets Get Retarded - whatever, I'm not proud of it.


I'm also going to take more pictures that look like the one above. I love those green colours and reds. Anyone want to be a model for me? Here's the chance to get dolled up in red lipstick and wear gold jewellery. We can roam the streets looking for abandoned couches surrounded in overgrown grass. I'm free this Sunday - any takers?!


I'm planning on talking to Pearl about buying that T-shirt making book. We can half the cost and then have a huge t-shirt making/destroying party...Rachel should come too. I'm not sure if Rachel has t-shirts that deserve to be slaughtered...


Everyone in my neighbourhood jogs or has a dog or jogs with their dogs or has a baby or jogs with their baby - it's ridiculous and I am finding myself wanting to be those people. But then I remember dogs are a lot of work, I give up running after about 20 seconds of starting and if I gave birth I'd feel guilty about the whole thing.


So, in the end, I just picture myself in their houses. I mostly just re-landscape bad lawns of nice houses in my head as I walk by.





1 comment:

Heather said...

I feel like I know what book your talking about...some of the shirts I've seen made are pretty cool! Good luck with that.