Monday, September 18, 2006

I love you


This photo was taken by Karl
Yo.
I have this relatively controllable urge to start all my work emails with 'Yo.' I also want to say 'Yo' to my co-workers as I pass them in the hallways.
I haven't done it yet but one day I will...one day.
I have a cold. My nose is running. I just found some extra strength something-or-other drugs in the bathroom. With any luck they will do the trick.
I'm almost done my crazy book called Winkie. I'll be glad to start reading a normal book that doesn't write about talking bears giving birth to other talking bears and then getting that bear charged as a terrorist by crazy lawyers and being defended by a stuttering crazy. Sheesh.
I think I'll read one of the books Rachel gave me. The cover of the book looks like fake wood - I totally judge a book by its cover! So, this book is going to be super.
Ok, bye.

No comments: