Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Teddy sends his regards

I think I was supposed to meet with Anne today. Crap.Well she hasn't phoned me...so that means she forgot too or she's doesn't want to talk to me or she brought others along to amuse her just in case something like this happened.

Today, as usual, was stressful. I'm slowly figuring out ways to be more organized, which is good. I need to buy an umbrella. Every time it rains I tell myself I need to buy an umbrella and then I don't - what's with that? It's because I have this image of the perfect umbrella and I won't just buy some normal umbrella, which is just a silly way to behave. I'm like that with boots. I've wanted boots for years but I have this image in my head of the perfect boots so I've never bought a pair.

I miss Karl. I'm turning into a lazy slob that eats all the time and watches bad TV. Today I got pizza delivered. I've never had something delivered when I've been by myself before...a new low?

I opened my door when I thought the pizza guy would have had enough time to walk down the hallway to get to my apartment door. As I opened the door a woman, who came in from the back door, said hello to me as she walked passed my door. I said hello back but kept standing there, because I was waiting for the pizza guy, and because I kept standing at my open door she kept staring at me as she walked down the hallway and so she rammed into the pizza guy.

No comments: