Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Sunshine!

I feel like I need to say something absurdly upbeat to counter act my not-so-happy last entry.

I got nothing.

I can tell you random facts though.

I’m considering becoming a vegetarian solely because I hate the smell of meat. I smell like bacon as I type this lovely entry and it’s driving me crazy. It’s not so bad now but when I leave my little house and go out into the real world where the majority of it doesn’t smell like bacon I’ll stick out (OK I’ll feel like I’m sticking out) like a sore thumb. bla

I like flowers, cute fluffy animals, my new fish Spencer and my cell phone ring. There I did it.

4 comments:

R. said...

And you like your loverly little books? (insert pleading face here)

Meghan said...

Yes. And I love my lovely new books than someone lovely gave me.

Meghan said...

not "than" I meant "that." Damn it!

R. said...

Isn't it a pain that you can't just edit comments. Pain in the asses is what that is.