Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Birds do it

I have a post card named “A Love Letter.” There are hearts forming hypothetical words in the format of a letter. Every time I find myself staring at it I’m trying to edit the letter in my head to make it grammatically correct.

You know, writing things “artsy like” are just lame attempts to make your life sound mystical.

To translate the first paragraph into something more real: I sit and stare at my wall a lot.

I have a life I swear. I just don’t want to try to compress my article to fit the 200 word limit right now. How can a person smoosh a person’s life into 200 words? Well, obviously I will if I want to get paid.

The Tank Girl CD is the best CD ever. OK that’s a lie. Although number 5 does rock my socks off! That’s right – my socks. The beginning is my favorite. I play along with my rockin’ air guitar like never before. In reality I guess I kind of look like I’m strumming my rockin’ banjo. Never the less it’s called Shove by L7.

1 comment:

R. said...

I didn't know you liked Tank Girl. Well a girl learns something new everyday when they're up at 6 am.