Monday, April 04, 2005

I'm gonna run away and never wonder why

Where is my fucking ANGRY CD?!
I only have one angry CD the rest are whining emo crap or Black Eyed Peas
I’m really trying to make Black Eyed Peas my new angry CD but it’s not working.
What does it say about a person who only has one angry CD and a fist full of sad CDs?
I DON’T KNOW but that is NOT the point right now. THE POINT is that I’m angry and stressed out and I have no CD to match my mood. I have one angry CD and I can NOT find it. NO I do not want suggestions of angry CDs or for you to tell me about angry CDs that you own. I WANT MY FREAKING ANGRY CD NOW, please.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Hold up.
I found it. There, are you happy HEAD ACHE?
Please turn off now.

1 comment:

R. said...

Yeah... Black Eyed Peas, not an angry CD.

What about my Marilyn Manson cd you put onto your computer?

That's right, you have another Angry CD. You lie!... well maybe it's just one angry CD because as I said, Black Eyed Peas isn't an angry cd.