Wednesday, March 30, 2005

but when I reached to touch your hand

“God that was strange to see you again
Introduced by a friend of a friend
Smiled and said ‘yes I think we've met before’
In that instant it started to pour.”
- Stars: Your ex-lover is dead

Oh how happiness turns in to dread and dread turns in to love and love turns in to nothingness and nothingness turns in to loving your fish.

I’m not sure if they are doing very well. I cleaned their water – a task much over due. With a paper-towel or two dabbing the inside of their pool left the side gleaming. Yet, after a closer inspection the water was murky with white goo. Such is life when you clean your tank with a paper-towel or two. So I said ‘I’m sorry’ and ‘please don’t die’ and quickly turned on the filter. The rest is up to God and that un-kept machine. Does he care about my fish I wonder? I named them after words he apparently appreciates. Joy and Remembrance where are you?

No comments: