Monday, March 28, 2005

If I were your woman

Am I in love now? How about now?...now?
Remember that one time longish ago when you said I sounded like I was in love? Well am I in love now?
How about now?

Okay that was fun.
I had a good Easter weekend. I hope everyone else did. Wow I’m talking to people like I think there are people actually out *there.* I think this is a first – me wishing you all well and stuff.

So I went to Medicine Hat with my family. That was good. I ate way more than I should have and I gained around 6 pounds – the size of a small child you say!? (in horror)
Why yes!, I reply - The size of a small child.

Oh I wrote down things I thought were funny at the time during my Medicine Hat spiritual journey. Let me see if I can find them.
Okay they weren’t that good. Moving on…
I went to visit my Aunt Martha and she…oh tatu came on…I still love them (kind of) even though they came so quickly and left so quickly and are big fakes.

Anyway, my Aunt was in tears because she starts to cry every time she thinks about Jesus on the cross - apparently. I ate a lot. Met some British people. All in all it was a pretty good few days. I’m sure I left out some important bits but that is all I can remember right now.

1 comment:

R. said...

Nope... not yet. Still no.

alright, maybe now!!... wait.

NOPE!