Monday, January 24, 2005

I don't need to make sense.

Hello! I havn't posted in a very long time. So here I am.
Ummmmm.
Alright what has happened in the last bit?
I'm going to yoga 3 times a week for 1.5 hours each time. My mom says she has an owl friend who tries to communicate with her in the park. The owl's gone now and all she can look up to is the moon. I went to a hockey game and found out that about half the crowd is underage - wearing tight low blue jeans and huge hoop earrings. Weird. and the other half - full of old people that could easily be from some crumbling ancient town in the middle of Saskatchewan. My head hurts today - I discovered this in yoga when I tried to lift it, my head, off my mat and it felt funny. My bed is black now - hiding the bright old lady flower sheets. I like the sheets though they make my bed look alive and well. I tried on running shoes and Oliver walked by and he said they looked OK. I got to realise my big head was big again by not fitting into a black hat and I almost could fly, like an angle, but not quite. My dry clothes are clumping in the dryer and I really just want to forget about them because knowing about excessively wrinkly clothes is like having no clothes at all. Does that make me sound vain? I haven’t watched any TV today. My fish were loud this morning. They woke me up early splishing and splashing. My mom thinks it is because they were cold. I think it's because they're loud bastard fish. I still like them though. I played scrabble and I won if it WERE backwards day and I bought blueberry body butter and contemplated things. OK that's all I've got.
Bye for now,

6 comments:

R. said...

I thought maybe ur blog had died and gone to blog hell. :P

Now that I have had my M. fix, I can go on with my day.

Joe said...

if your fish get out of hand, just show them this

Daley said...

Does it help to spend 4.5 hours a week doing yoga?

Anonymous said...

where are you doing yoga? I got some passes for Christmas but I haven't looked into taking classes yet.

-Steph

Meghan said...

GA! A comment requiring my response! I didn't see it here. Ahem....I go to the yoga gateway...by Kilkenny...in Brentwood mall. I walk by all the young drunkies in my spandex practising to "om" - I've blossomed into a better person because of it...I can blush so much better now.
Blush - what a nice word.

Meghan said...

Well I suppose I have to answer Daley's question now too. I really like yoga. It gives me muscles and makes me think about things. I don't see how a person couldn't like yoga. It teaches you to be kind, refreshed and at peace. I guess if you worship Satin and like to be rowdy *all* the time you might not like yoga.
It's genuine.