Monday, January 17, 2005

OH FREAKING DEAR

So this one time.
I DELETED a recording AGAIN.
HOW THE FUCK DO I DO THAT?!
The guy's talk just isn't on my recorder.

James said if I would have lived in the 1920's they would have thought I was retarded.
I'm not even sure what the hell he meant by that but it made me need to gasp for air and then want to kick him really hard.

people suck. recorders suck. especially digital ones. not digital people...they're ok...usually....unless they turn into real people...then they probably suck.

alright off I go. I'll go down in history as the girl who might have been a journalist but couldn't be a journalist because she had no quotes.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YAAAAAARRRRRRRR
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


sniffle

1 comment:

R. said...

Awwww if I had been home I could have given u mine or something. Just remember what u can and I'm sure all will be well!

Hugs,
R.