Monday, February 14, 2005

I think I’m in love with my massage therapist

“You are so beautiful to me…”

“Oh yeah that’s just great,” I think as the song continues to flow in to the women’s changing room from the pool.

I swiftly march back to the locker where she’s putting on a shirt and asks me “what?”

Anyway, Valentines Day is no big deal. I don’t really understand why people get all “I’m all ALONE and on this specific day I realise I am all alone even more than I will tomorrow.”

It’s just a day. You’ll be alone just as much tomorrow as you will be today…or, you know, not alone depending on the person. So why stress about it more for certain days?

Okay, well, I’m not sure who I’m trying to convince here. I’m sure all my “oh so loyal readers” are not only loyal but well adjusted people not really affected by this silly day.

Anyway…Happy Valentines Day

5 comments:

R. said...

Valentines day Sucks. That is all.

Lisa said...

To me Valentines Day is the day before all the sweet sales on chocolate and candy that didn't sell during Valentine's Day. Until I'm not single, it will just be another day :)

Meghan said...

Chocolate sales! How could I have not thought of the chocolate sales!? Good one Lisa.

R. said...

How could you not think of chocolate sales?!?!? :O

R. said...

I think I'm inlove with the fact that I finally got some homework done! YAY!!

KFC again maybe?