Sunday, October 02, 2005

That’s why I’m throwing things around my home again


Today I participated in the Run for the Cure. I ran the 5 km in 33 minutes. I didn’t stop running ever – even when I felt like walking a couple of times.

I think I’m going to get rid of my dreads, die my hair a rich brown colour and get a wavy perm.

Yes you heard me.

I am writing a children’s book for a group project at school. Four of us are going to base our stories on a certain kid suffering from some media induced or media related “ailment.” I get Internet Kid. I’ve named her Ady. She suffers from all sorts of Internet addiction symptoms – like making typing movements with her fingers as she sleeps, getting agitated when she’s not on the internet, ordering things off eBay (ok ok not everyone who does that is addicted) and she doesn’t go to birthday parties...because she’s busy on eBay.

Well this post sure was informative, wasn’t it? I won’t do it again I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So proud of what you've achieve, and so delighted with your creative. Always love the way you wear your hair.