Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I like orange and green Halls

Turns out I can’t eat chicken noodle soup in bed without it dribbling down my chin.

I am sick. I ducked into back alleys and store isles downtown all day to day to blow my nose and conceal my whimpers. sniffle.

I was mailing a letter to a certain someone today and there was this jerk face in front of me in the very long line up sighing and groaning and complaining about having to wait.

I was all “listen buddy I’m suffering from the bubonic plague behind you and yet here I stand silently in line. So unless you’re going to die in the next 24 hours shut the hell up, you weirdo.”

Okay I didn’t say that but sheesh. Then he bought stamps – the ones you lick – and the employee girl hadn’t put any water in the stamp moisterer thingy. So weirdo, was all “this is ridiculous there isn’t any water in here. You better get some water. I’m not licking these things.”

And then the girl was all "I don’t have any water and I can’t leave the store to get water *glare glare*" and then I told her I had water, from my water bottle, and then I dumped it in and then he ranted at her a little more and then he said thank you to me and I grunted a quite “you're welcome.” Then apparently I didn’t say your welcome loud enough because he was all “hey lady I said THANK YOU.”

And I was all “Listen dumb ass I’m not being all chirpy to you after you verbally attacked that minimum wage paid employee so stop making an issue over everything and get over your self.” Actually, I glared at him and said “you're welcome” just little bit louder.

2 comments:

R. said...

What a fucker, and giggle. You make me laugh out loud!

Daley said...

That poor $9.00 an hour girl. How did he get licky stamps, I haven't seen those at the Post Office in a long time. It is always the sticker ones.