Tuesday, September 21, 2004

yeah...well...YOU'RE an invalid password


The doors (ok two doors) in my house have suddenly started to creak. It's freaking me out. It's shrill and high pitched too. It feels like I'm being cursed every time I open a door. Bad luck or something.

The only thing my mom has said to me in the last 24 hours is..."four".
I miss talking to real people. Dogs and msn don't count.

oh oh! Please write me an essay no more than 1000 words on: How your career and philosophy will better world understanding.

Since when do I have a philosophy... do normal people have philosophies?
My philosophy is...........World Peace. Yeah that sounds good.
Now for a career. Um tractor inspector.
That'll do for now.

2 comments:

R. said...

U USED MY PICTURE! :)
I'm almost a real person. I count!

Daley said...

Why haven't you speken to your mother? or other people for that matter?