Thursday, September 23, 2004

It's times like these...


So hot
Feverish fever
Setting in
And I’ve lost my thermometer
No way to tell if I’m just dreaming this
Can’t strip down any further
I’ll gain goose bumps and a fever
Hot flashes come and go
It’s too early for menopause, LEAVE ME ALONE
My teddy bear is here
He keeps falling
Laughing, he doesn’t want me
I need a girl like in Kissing Jessica Stein
Or some wine…
I hate to rhyme
Now I know something’s wrong
I’ve been sitting here to long
Thinking of silly things
With wings
But still no thrill not even a beaver!
I’m in Canada for christ sake…just a fever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We here in Ghana feel your pain as we too are forced to live a life without beavers. As I'm sure you know that species is not idigenous in our part of the world. Alas such is life. Thank heavens for your blog, a little bit of sunshine that makes our beaverless life a little easier.

Anonymous said...

Here in Cananada we whorship your blog as well. I wish to reserve u to come visit in 2046. I hope that u have no other plans for that year.

Sincerly,
Citizens of Cananda

R. said...

Hello my snuggle bunny. I hope u are having a nice time going home. I can't wait to see you tommrow. ;) hehehehe I'm bored and I'm posting to u! Poor poor sucker!