Saturday, February 16, 2008

Touched for the very first time

I'm going to break you. One day, you'll see. And your going to hate me. But the question is are you happy with just this--nothing more, nothing less--you want more? Or will you want less when you discover that I'm still discovering myself--looking for that girl.

You're probably happy right now. I'm happy now with that touch. But no Us--I'm searching and when I find it what will happen? I will break you, one day. You'll see.

I'm having fun--no strings, no commitment, no rules. Are you that type?

My yoga instructor tells me to live in the Now and I choose to do just that. What do you choose?

-F

2 comments:

R. said...

I am that person! Yay!

Anonymous said...

"The protean, mercurial, and intense F. is a kind of artist of existence, one hopefully found more often in fiction than in reality. Though capable of buying a factory or winning an election, F. is often destitute and glad to rob sustenance and sex from his friends."