Thursday, March 15, 2007

So I'm going to L.A. on Saturday - and I don't mean Lethbridge, Alberta!
I hear L.A. is full of bad drugs and creeps. I hope I don't get mugged. I'm going there for a conference that work is paying for but I will have a little bit of time to look around - but I honestly have no idea what is in L.A. well...except for the hill with "HOLLYWOOD" on it. But, I hear that's in the boonies anyway.
Do you have any suggestions of where to go? Because I would like some, thanks.
I'm almost sort of not really at all packed to move to my new place. I wish the weekend to move would just come already! It feels like it's been such a long wait. Soon enough! That's next weekend. March is being soo busy. arg.
Umm what else to report. My headaches are still here and I feel dizzy all the time. And I still get hot flashes. I'm either dying or hitting menopause crazy early. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

LH said...

wikipedia it...