Tuesday, January 31, 2006

And this little piggy went...


I want an uncluttered life full of only ‘yes’ and ‘no’ answers. I should have no possessions or life choices. I want to lay in a pollution-free field and only have to respond to my surroundings by quietly breathing in and out. Let the rest of the world exchange pleasantries – I just want to breathe. I crave more and more tools but am depressed by what they demand. SCREAM until I am freed from the web of lies and sticky games or Comatose onward, like always, and wait for that something to begin and end it all.

I wish time would stop then I could redecorate where I used to work and I’d brush her hair because she forgot and I’d put an apple in some kids pocket and a thank you card in the hand of that guy over there. If the world just stopped and I kept moving – everything would be ok. Think of all the time I would have and then when time started up again – only after I had a chance to raid Safeway’s deli department and draw moustaches bellow the noses of one or two beauties think how better things would be.

No comments: