Friday, September 23, 2005

are you still skirting around your room in your underwear?

A likely question. I am, in fact, not still skirting around my room in my underwear. It turns out I love the work "skirting."

I'm on day two of my new "health kick." I now eat everything Health Canada tells me too. Turns out the health plan is for the rich. I can in no way afford to eat 10 fruits/vegetables a day. Do you know how much something like that would cost?! That's 70 vegetables in a week and they all have to be different so I get all the crazy nutrients from everything.

I forgot to buy broccoli. Apparently broccoli is like a saint.

Speaking of "like" - Do you think one could blame the simile for annoying teenage speech patterns?

Teachers should only profess the brilliance of metaphors and see if teenagers respond positively.

2005: "I'm like so tired"
2015: "I'm so tired"

eh? eh?

ok. bye.

No comments: